We welcome Trent Phillips to our Cincinnati, Ohio structural engineering team. He joins the team full-time after previously working at the firm as a co-op student.
1. What’s your greatest accomplishment?
I’m most proud of graduating with a masters degree.
2. If you could design a structure anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I’d like to design the next skyscraper in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
3. What’s on your bucket list?
I hope to visit every continent.
4. Why you chose to work/live in Cincinnati, Ohio?
It’s my home away from home. I grew up in the small town of Bluffton, Ohio and fell in love with Cincinnati as soon as I moved into University of Cincinnati’s Calhoun Hall.
5. Favorite sports and teams?
I root for Detroit everything: Lions, Tigers + Red Wings.
6. If you weren’t a structural engineer, what would you be?
I always wondered what it would be like to be a musician.
7. What would you sing at karaoke?
“Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake.
8. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy cooking/grilling, fitness, motorcycling, breweries + restaurants, and playing guitar.
9. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends)?
I hate to admit it… but my phone.
10. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I’m frustrated by people who drive under the speed limit.