Welcome, Meg! She joins our Cincinnati, Ohio team as client relationship manager.
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock.
I enjoy cooking and making dinner for friends + family.
2. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
It’s not a meal, but the most requested appetizer i make for friends and family is a dill dip recipe my grandmother gave to me when I was little. It takes barely any effort to make and requires King’s Hawaiian bread – so you know it’s good.
3. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
My collective inspiration is my family. We encourage, make fun of, congratulate and empathize with each other constantly. When you have a foundation that is strong from the beginning, it allows for a safe environment to grow and learn.
4. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I could play the piano.
5. What would you sing at karaoke?
“Teenage Dirtbag” by Wheatus.
6. Favorite sports and teams.
All things University of Cincinnati Bearcats.
7. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends).
I studied in Europe when I was in college and asked all the people I met along the way to sign a world map with an arrow to where they were from. I have it framed in my living room and now I have my own personal Atlas of Friends.
8. Why you chose to work/live in this city.
Cincinnati is my home. The city offers so much: great parks, sport teams, and an honest dialogue of how we continue to grow and attract people to live here. I’m thankful to be a part of the rich fabric of the community.
9. What inspired you to pursue business development?
I fell into the A/E/C industry and stayed here because I’ve met and worked with really talented people who I get to learn from constantly.
10. If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
I’d own my own floral shop.