We welcome Alain as a project manager + the newest addition to our Columbus, Ohio team.
1. Favorite sports and teams?
I grew up south of Cleveland, so I’m a huge Cleveland Browns + Cleveland Guardians fan.
2. Meet my family.
I live with my wife, Christina and our puppies: Bentley, our Yorky and Max, our Husky.
3. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy woodworking, traveling, kayaking, bicycling, skiing, video gaming, board games, billiards + baking bread.
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I’m annoyed when I hear + see loud, open-mouth chewing which is apparently called Misophonia.
5. What would you do with $1 million?
I’d probably buy a new house + a new car, then invest the money leftover.
6. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I’ve been skydiving twice; once with an instructor and once on my own.
7. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
My family + friends enjoy my breakfast casserole and always ask me to make it for get-togethers.
8. If you weren’t a structural engineer, what would you be?
I would become a woodworker; there is nothing like the constant threat of losing a finger.
9. What’s on your bucket list?
The two places I want to visit are Rome + Paris.
10. What would you sing at karaoke?
“Juke Box Hero” by Foreigner.