We welcome Aaron as design engineer to our Columbus, Ohio office.
1. Quote to live by.
“Treat others how you want to be treated.”…it’s so cliché, but I believe it’s always important to try to spread kindness to others.
2. If you weren’t a structural engineer, what would you be?
I would be an architect for sure; I found my passion in structural engineering, but I have a deep appreciation for good architecture.
3. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I can cook any sort of pasta dish.
4. What’s on your bucket list?
I definitely want to travel more. I’ve been to so many different cities in the United States, I’ve traveled to France, and I did a study abroad trip to Chile to study architecture. I’d love to travel to more European countries, like Germany or Italy, in the future.
5. Why you chose to work/live in Columbus, Ohio.
Columbus is a jewel of a city and I fell in love with it when I came to study at The Ohio State University. There are so many good spots to eat at and fun things to do in the city – I’m never bored.
6. What would you do with $1 million?
I would pay off my student loan debt, buy a new car, take a dream vacation somewhere, and give the rest to my family and a local charity.
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I can’t handle people driving slowly in the high speed lane on the highway.
8. Favorite thing to do off the clock.
I love spending time with friends and family, and also relaxing and catching up on TV shows that I’ve missed.
9. What are your hobbies?
I really enjoy playing piano.
10. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I really wish that I could sing.