1. Where are you from?
2. Why you chose to work/live in Columbus, Ohio.
Since both of my parents are from Columbus, we visited our extended family here several times a year. I love that there are so many things to do and great food, yet it isn’t as big and overwhelming as Chicago or New York.
3. Favorite sports and teams.
I root for anything Ohio State. (And I’m a Cubs fan.)
4. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy swimming and biking, and have recently started sewing.
5. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
My grandma’s cinnamon rolls are amazing. It’s one of my family’s Christmastime traditions.
6. What would you do with $1 million?
First, I would pay off my debt. Then, I would take some time off to travel. Whatever was left I would donate to charities that help the poor.
7. What’s on your bucket list?
I plan to travel the world. China, Japan, Australia and South America top my list.
8. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
My husband and I traveled to Iceland for our honeymoon and took a horseback riding trip on Heimaey Island. The scenery was breathtaking!
9. What’s your favorite day of the week?
I like Saturdays – I get to sleep in and spend time with family.
10. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
My parents and my husband, Bob. They have always encouraged me to be the best I can be and have loved me unconditionally.