We welcome Quinn as the newest project engineer to our structural team.
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock?
I enjoy playing golf, which is the greatest + most frustrating sport to play.
2. Favorite sports and teams?
My favorite team is the Leeds United Football Club.
3. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family + friends)?
My dad’s watch. I told him a while back that I wanted to have it one day. He immediately got a new watch so that I could have his.
4. What would you do with $1 million?
I would buy a lake house in Vermont. There is nothing more magical than summer in Vermont.
5. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I used to go rock climbing a lot. One time I climbed the Independence Monument + Mount Royal in Colorado.
6. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I make an amazing homemade gnocchi fairly often. Once I figured out the tricks it’s pretty easy to make and definitely a crowd-pleaser among my friends + family.
7. If you weren’t a structural engineer, what would you be?
I would work somewhere in the medical field. Science + problem solving are things I can’t live without.
8. Quote to live by.
“If I’m an advocate for anything, it’s to move. As far as you can, as much as you can. Across the ocean, or simply across the river. Walk in someone else’s shoes or at least eat their food. It’s a plus for everybody.”
9. Fun fact about yourself.
I am related to Robert the Bruce of Scotland. However, when I studied in Edinburgh for a semester and when I told people there they said, “Yeah, everyone is.”
10. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I am so musically un-inclined that people who play instruments or read music are heroes in my book.