We welcome Nick Grover as a client development coordinator + the newest addition to our Columbus, Ohio team.
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock?
I enjoy performing + writing music.
2. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends)?
I couldn’t live without the pool table that my roommate + I bought.
3. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I hate when people are rude to servers at restaurants.
4. What would you do with $1 million?
I would donate some, invest some + buy a Honda Civic Type R.
5. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I went lead climbing outdoors.
6. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
My signature dish is pasta with vodka sauce + meatless meatballs.
7. What’s on your bucket list?
I want to travel to every continent.
8. Quote to live by.
“If you’re not first, you’re last” by Ricky Bobby.
9. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I was ambidextrous.
10. What would you sing at karaoke?
My go-to song is “What Once Was” by Her’s.