We welcome Lyn as our human resources director + the newest addition to our Cincinnati, Ohio team.
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock?
I enjoy spending time with my family + friends.
2. Favorite sports and teams?
My favorite sports to watch are baseball, football + basketball. I root for all the tri-state area teams, but my favorite are the Cincinnati Bengals + Cincinnati Reds. However, I’m married into the Cleveland Browns, The Ohio State University Buckeyes + Cleveland Guardians fanbase.
3. Meet my family.
I have a family of six: my husband + I, my sons, Travis + Tanner, my future daughter-in-law, Courtney, and my dogs, Dominic + Ray Ray.
4. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy motorcycling, glamping, hiking, all sports, reading, scrabble, horse racing, and dog rescuing + fostering.
5. What would you do with $1 million?
I would buy an RV + travel across the country.
6. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I love to cook, but don’t have a signature dish yet.
7. If you weren’t in human resources, what would you be?
I would become a teacher or a sports coach.
8. What’s on your bucket list?
I’d like to travel to Greece.
9. Quote to live by.
“In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity…” -Albert Einstein
10. What industry book have you read that has been most helpful to your career?
A book I found helpful in my career is 5 Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni.