We welcome Justin Frank, PE as a project engineer and the newest member of our Cincinnati, Ohio structural engineering team.
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock?
I enjoy trying new local restaurants + breweries.
2. Favorite sports and teams?
My favorite sports teams are Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals + Cleveland Cavaliers.
3. What are your hobbies?
My favorite hobbies are working on my 97-year-old house, walking around to explore different neighborhoods in Cincinnati, traveling, and homebrewing beer.
4. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I hiked Angel’s Landing in Zion National Park. I don’t have a fear of heights, but the ridgeline is higher and narrower than I prefer.
5. What’s your favorite day of the week?
My favorite day of the week is Saturday because of Ohio State football.
6. If you weren’t a structural engineer, what would you be?
I would become a sports podcaster.
7. What’s your greatest accomplishment?
My greatest accomplishment is becoming a first-generation college graduate.
8. What’s on your bucket list?
I want to visit every national park. I currently have 11 done + 52 more to go.
9. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I could dunk a basketball.
10. If you could design a structure anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I enjoy creating structures in Cincinnati, Ohio because I want to make an impact closer to home.