We welcome JT Lemmermen as a design engineer and the newest member of our structural engineering team.
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock?
I enjoy hanging out with friends, golfing + watching sports.
2. Favorite sports and teams?
My favorite sports teams are the Cincinnati Bengals + Cincinnati Reds. I also enjoy watching all the University of Cincinnati + The Ohio State University sports teams.
3. Meet my family.
I have one older brother. He + my parents live in Hilliard, Ohio.
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is loud eaters.
5. What would you do with $1 million?
I would donate some money to charity + travel the world.
6. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I went skydiving in high school. I would love to go again sometime, but I want to go somewhere cooler than Ohio.
7. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I make a mean chicken fettuccine alfredo with broccoli. I’m also very good at grilling.
8. If you weren’t a structural engineer, what would you be?
I would work in the finance/investment industry. I would also love to be a data analyst for a professional sports team.
9. Why you chose to work/live in Columbus, Ohio?
I chose to work in Columbus, Ohio because I have a lot of family + friends here. I also really enjoy Columbus because it has a lot of great sporting events to attend and restaurants to try.
10. If you could design a structure anywhere in the world, where would it be?
My dream would be to design a stadium for one of my favorite sports teams in Columbus or Cincinnati, Ohio.