We welcome Jaret Lundy as a design engineer and the newest member of our structural engineering team.
1. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies include playing board games, cornhole and basketball.
2. What would you do with $1 million?
I would build a custom house and take my family on a beach vacation.
3. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I went hiking + climbing by myself in Arizona.
4. What’s your signature dish to cook for family + friends?
I make an amazing lasagna. It also happens to be my mother’s recipe and the first dish she taught me how to cook when I moved out.
5. If you weren’t a structural engineer, what would you be?
I would become a high school teacher or coach.
6. Why you chose to work/live in Cincinnati, Ohio?
I chose Cincinnati because there is always something going on in the city and it’s close to my family.
7. What’s on your bucket list?
I want to go skydiving somewhere cool.
8. Quote to live by.
“Plant seeds for a tree even if you may never sit under it.”
9. Fun fact about yourself.
10. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I could play a musical instrument, either the piano or the guitar.