We welcome Dave as a senior project manager and the newest member of Schaefer’s Cincinnati, Ohio team.
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock?
I enjoy snow skiing, water skiing, working on home projects + spending time with my grandkids. I also enjoy golfing and “really enjoy” scouring the woods for my golf ball after I sliced my tee shot.
2. Favorite sports and teams?
My favorite teams are the New York Giants + New York Mets; the Cincinnati Bengals + the Reds are a close second.
3. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are working on a variety of home projects, watching sports, skiing and spending time with family + friends.
4. What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
I laugh the hardest when I’m spending time with my grandkids; there is never a dull moment.
5. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
Conquering the black diamond mogul run at Squaw Valley while freestyle skiing.
6. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I grill a mean steak!
7. If you weren’t a structural engineer, what would you be?
I would become an astronaut.
8. What’s on your bucket list?
I’d like to travel to Ireland.
9. Fun fact about yourself.
I worked on a NASA rocket project.
10. What industry book have you read that has been most helpful to your career?
A book I found helpful in my career is The New Rules by John P Kotter.