We welcome Daniel as a project engineer + the newest member of Schaefer’s Phoenix, Arizona team.
1. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends)?
I couldn’t live without my Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl losing autographed football.
2. Meet my family.
I live with my fiancee, Jessica, who is a first grade teacher, and our four-year-old pit bull named Pebbles.
3. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are cooking, playing videos games + traveling to new places.
4. What would you do with $1 million?
I would buy a Ferrari!
5. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I went cliff diving into a Cenote in Mexico.
6. What’s your greatest accomplishment?
My greatest accomplishment was finishing school without student loans.
7. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
My parents are my biggest inspiration. They moved to this country with essentially nothing + worked endlessly for their children.
8. Why you chose to work/live in Phoenix, Arizona?
I wanted to work in Arizona because I love the “dry” heat.
9. What’s on your bucket list?
I would love to travel to outer space!
10. If you could design a structure anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would design a structure in Hawaii for all of the site visits.