We welcome Cory Hill as a modeler and the newest member of the Columbus, Ohio team.
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock?
I enjoy hiking, disc golf, mountain biking, grilling out and traveling with my family.
2. Meet my family.
I live with my wife, Jordan, and our son, Oliver.
3. What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
I watched a friend try to field a kickball going 1.2kph and try to throw it to first base. He proceeded to stumble + fall for what it felt like 20 minutes, finally landing first on his stomach and then onto the kickball. He knocked the wind out of himself and couldn’t play for the rest of the day.
4. What would you do with $1 million?
I would purchase some land and build multiple houses for all of my family to live together.
5. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
One time I hiked Sky Pond in Rocky Mountain National Park during a hail + lightning storm.
6. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I make a mean chicken curry dish.
7. Why you chose to work/live in Columbus, Ohio?
I chose to work and live in Columbus, Ohio because of my friends + family.
8. What’s on your bucket list?
I really want to go skydiving one day.
9. Fun fact about yourself.
I played the guitar for 15 years.
10. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I had a photographic memory.