Chris Harper joins our Phoenix team as senior project manager. Welcome, Chris!
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock.
I like to play with my kids and enjoy playing sand volleyball and golf.
2. Meet my family.
I’ve been married to my wife, Rebecca, for eleven years. We have two kids, Aaron (8 years old) and Ari (6 years old).
3. What is the most extreme thing you’ve ever done?
I’ve been skydiving!
4. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends).
I’m proud of my ability to adapt as different situations arise.
5. If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
I’d be a developer – you can’t get me out of this industry.
6. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
My father successfully guided me to a better place multiple times.
7. What would you sing at karaoke?
8. Why you chose to work/live in Phoenix, Arizona?
Phoenix is easily accessible and boasts a lot of options as it relates to live, work and play.
9. What inspired you to pursue your profession?
I was attracted to the challenge, accompanied by the lasting and tangible aspect of a finished project.
10. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I make great tri-tip steak.