We welcome Bruno Rodriguez as a design engineer and the newest member of our structural engineering team.
1. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends)?
I couldn’t live without all my external hard drives full of software, notes, books, photos + tons of various memories.
2. Meet my family.
My family consists of my mother and three sisters in college. Two of them are in Argentina and one is in Peru.
3. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy tasting + trying Peruvian recipes and hiking outdoors.
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is people clicking their pens during exams.
5. What would you do with $1 million?
I would explore every single country in South America and donate to multiple non-profit organizations.
6. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
At the age of 18, I moved to a different continent and started from scratch.
7. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
My signature dish is lomo saltado, a Peruvian beef stir fry.
8. Quote to live by.
“Intelligence is the source of human power; kindness is the source of human greatness.”
9. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I could speed-read.
10. What would you sing at karaoke?
My go-to song is “Take On Me” by A-ha.