University of Cincinnati
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- Earned Engineering Intern Certification
- First Author of Application of Partially- and Fully-Restrained Connections to Hybrid Moment-Resisting Frames for Seismic Loads, EUROSTEEL 2014 Conference Proceedings
- Author of Analytical Investigation of the Effect of Partially-Restrained Connections on Hybrid Moment-Resisting Steel Frames
- Presented Rigid vs. Flexible Building Diaphragms at University of Cincinnati Graduate Student Seminar
Why are you proud to work for Schaefer?
The culture as well as the support for professional and personal growth has been phenomenal and very rewarding. The cumulative expertise in designing diverse construction types with different materials will keep our careers from ever getting dull. Finally, the ability to forge lasting relationships by helping people realize smart and safe structures makes it all worthwhile.
Building stronger communities:
Why do you enjoy living in Cincinnati?
There are three reasons that come to mind:
1. The feel of a large city without the terrible commute associated with one,
2. The charm which can only be found in a mature and hilly riverside city with a modern architectural touch, and
3. The abundance of great food (and beer).