Greg Riley, PE, SE
University of Cincinnati
- Master of Science, Structural Engineering
- Bachelor of Science, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Co-author of New Requirements for Old Buildings: The IBC Provisions on Existing Building Renovations and Alterations, Structure Magazine
- Author of Rebar Locators : How Do They Measure Up?, Structure Magazine
- Member of Allied Construction Industries + NAIOP
- Presented training seminars to Ohio Building Officials Association and Southwestern Ohio Building Officials Association
Building stronger communities:
What do you want to accomplish in the next five years?
It is a tremendous privilege and responsibility to lead this firm. I want to continue to grow our firm in order to create the kinds of opportunities where our people will always thrive. At the same time, I recognize our culture has been, and will continue to be, critical to our success. Achieving our desired growth while maintaining all the best parts of our culture will be a challenge, but one that we are looking forward to tackling.