We welcome Zac as the newest structural engineer in our Columbus, Ohio office!
1. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I’ve been sandboarding down an active volcano – Cerro Negro in Nicaragua.
2. Favorite thing to do off the clock.
In my free time I enjoy physical activities such as basketball and snowboarding. Not to mention traveling and hanging out with friends and family.
3. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I’d like to be able to surf.
4. What’s on your bucket list?
I’d like to travel to every continent. I still need Africa, Australia and Antarctica.
5. Where are you from?
I’m originally from Cleveland, Ohio, but have been in Columbus, Ohio for the past six years while I’ve attended The Ohio State University for undergraduate and graduate studies.
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I hate when the audio from my headphone chord flickers on and off.
7. Quote to live by.
“Go hard or go home.”
8. If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
I’d be a veterinarian.
9. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends).
My cat, Rodney.
10. What would you sing at karaoke?
“Semi-Charmed Life” by Third Eye Blind.