Tyler Heppler joins our Phoenix office as project manager. Welcome, Tyler!
1. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I’ve swam in Loch Ness. No, I didn’t see Nessie.
2. Favorite sports and teams.
My team’s the Arizona Wildcats… nothing else matters.
3. What are your hobbies?
I play music, have board game nights with my buddies, play poker and golf. I’m also a member of a whiskey/cigar bar in town and go to tasting events for different products from all around the world.
4. What would you do with $1 million?
Is that really enough to cover student debt these days?
5. What’s on your bucket list?
I plan to visit every continent.
6. Quote to live by.
“People don’t think the universe be like it is, but it do.” – Science Man
7. What would you sign at karaoke?
I often sing “Fortunate Son” by Creedence Clearwater, but as the night goes on you might hear “Final Countdown” by Europe.
8. If you could design a structure anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would design one in Dubai.
9. Most prized possession you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends).
I couldn’t live without my Doberman Pinscher, Horus.
10. Favorite thing to do off the clock.
I sing and play guitar in a band. We’re there to have fun – we’re happy to play for free drinks!