We welcome Mike Clark, PE, SE as a project manager and the newest member of our structural engineering team.
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock?
I enjoy spending time with my wife, daughter, friends + dogs.
2. Favorite sports and teams?
My favorite sports teams are the Philadelphia Eagles + Portland Trailblazers.
3. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies include hiking, camping, going to breweries, biking + kayaking.
4. What would you do with $1 million?
I would pay off my mortgage + student loans. Then use the remaining to buy land in the wilderness and build a second home.
5. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I make a mean fried chicken sandwich + tacos.
6. If you weren’t a structural engineer, what would you be?
I would become a mailman. It’s probably what I’ll be after I retire. It allows you to spend time outside and exercise while working.
7. What’s on your bucket list?
I want to visit all 50 states by the time I’m 50 years old.
8. Fun fact about yourself.
I’m allergic to celery.
9. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I had computer programming skills.
10. What would you sing at karaoke?
I would sing any late 1990s/early 2000s pop-punk – bands like Third Eye Blind, Blink 182, Fall Out Boy + Jimmy Eat World.