1. Why you chose to work/live in Columbus, Ohio.
I love Columbus! It has grown so much and continues to do so. There is always something fun and exciting going on, and I love how I still have a list of restaurants to try and places to check out.
2. Favorite thing to do off the clock.
I love trying new restaurants and going to different festivals and events Columbus offers with my family and friends. I also enjoy entertaining, cooking, being outside and home renovation projects to our 100+ year old home.
3. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I bake an extraordinary key lime pie.
4. If you weren’t a client relationship manager, what would you be?
I would want to do something where I could interact with people and help them so I think I’d be a nurse.
5. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I’m frustrated when someone is constantly looking at their phone during a conversation.
6. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
My dad is one of the smartest and nicest people I know. He has always encouraged me, supported me and offers the best advice. And he’s an engineer, too!
7. Most prized possession (outside of family and friends).
I treasure my grandmother’s wedding ring.
8. Meet my family.
My husband, Jeff, and I have an almost five year old son, Joseph.
9. What’s on your bucket list?
I want to travel the world. I have a LONG list of places I would love the chance to visit.
10. Quote to live by.
“Treat others how you want to be treated.” As cheesy as this sounds, it is something I try to live my life by. I believe kindness goes a long way.