Kristen joins our Cincinnati office as a design engineer.
1. Fun fact about yourself.
I have a fascination with “world’s largest” things, so I visit them when they’re near where I’m traveling.
2. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I really wish I could draw well (other than straight lines).
3. Favorite thing to do off the clock.
I love to cook! (I’m not that great at it, but good at trying.)
4. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I bake a delicious cornbread casserole.
5. If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
I would be a professional baker and own a dessert shop.
6. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy reading and working out. I’m just starting to get into some photography.
7. What’s on your bucket list?
I’m going to hike all of the way down the Grand Canyon. I’ve hiked part way down, but would love to explore the bottom.
8. What would you sing at karaoke?
My pick – “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen.
9. Where are you from?
I grew up in Mahomet, Illinois, a small town near Champaign.
10. Why did you choose to join Schaefer?
I liked the idea of getting to work on a wide variety of projects. Since I’m just starting my career, I’m glad to have exposure to all sorts of projects.