We welcome Joy as client relationship manager in our Cincinnati, Ohio office.
1. Quote to live by.
“Any job big or small, do it right or not at all.” -Ed Wolf
2. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
Singing. I really wish I could sing!
3. What would you sing at karaoke?
If I am singing, it’s “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond.
4. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I’ve been skydiving.
5. What’s on your bucket list?
I hope to take a Mediterranean cruise one day.
6. Meet my family.
My husband, Chris, and two kids, Madison (16) and Ryan (14).
7. Favorite thing to do off the clock.
I like to run and spend time with our family and friends. I love watching my son play hockey for the Cincinnati Swords and my daughter play volleyball for Cincy Crush VBC.
8. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
Bagel dip – it’s the best!
9. What’s your greatest accomplishment?
Professionally, I was the executive event manager for the American Idol Hometown Visit for 2011 winner, Scotty McCreery. Personally, I’m most proud of my two beautiful kids.
10. What’s your favorite day of the week?