Our Columbus, Ohio office welcomes John to its structural engineering team!
1. What’s your greatest accomplishment?
I’m proud to have graduated summa cum laude from The Ohio State University.
2. What are your hobbies?
I love sports (hockey, volleyball, golf) and outdoor activities (snowboarding, biking, hiking). I’ve done a little bit of wood working in the past, and it’s something that I would like to start doing more often.
3. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends).
My hockey equipment – it’s been my favorite activity since I was five years old.
4. What’s your favorite day of the week?
My favorite day is Saturday, especially during football season (Go Bucks!).
5. Favorite sports and teams.
I root for all things Cleveland and Ohio State.
6. If you could design a structure anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I grew up in Lyndhurst, near Cleveland, Ohio. It would be an absolute honor to add a building to the Cleveland skyline.
7. What would you do with $1 million?
I would help pay off any debt that my family has, then travel the world. Snowboarding in the Alps or Japan would be at the top of my list; then I’d move on to exploring Europe.
8. Fun fact about yourself.
I ate a scorpion when I was in Thailand (it was not good).
9. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I jumped off a nearly 60 ft cliff in Lake Tahoe.
10. What’s on your bucket list?
Skydiving – I was scheduled to do it last year, but it was rained out!