We welcome Jennifer as our client relationship manager + the newest addition to our Columbus, Ohio team.
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock?
I enjoy spending my time outdoors! Bonus points if it includes my family, friends + animals.
2. Favorite sports and teams?
I love all sports + teams in Detroit! I’m also a huge Michigan fan, which sometimes I’m nervous to share.
3. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends)?
My grandparent’s wedding picture is very important to me.
4. What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
Most of my family lives in different states – it’s never a dull moment when we’re together!
5. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I’m annoyed when I hear someone chewing loudly and when people don’t put back their shopping carts.
6. If you weren’t in business development, what would you be?
I would want to work in the healthcare industry.
7. Quote to live by.
“Don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things” – George Carlin
8. Fun fact about yourself.
We recently added two puppies to my family!
9. What industry book have you read that has been most helpful to your career?
My dad gave me a book, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, when I first got into sales + marketing. I usually read it once a year because I always get something different from it.
10. What would you sing at karaoke?
My go-to is “Gin + Juice” by Snoop Dogg.