We welcome Jedd Miranda as a project manager + the newest member of Schaefer’s Cincinnati, Ohio team.
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock?
I enjoy traveling, exploring the outdoors, jamming on the guitar, cooking and spending time with family + friends.
2. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends)?
My most prized possession is my guitar collection that I can’t live without!
3. Meet my family.
I live with my wife, Trexyl, my four-year-old daughter, Sonnet, and my son, Sandro, who is the newest addition to the family.
4. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are transcribing music on the guitar, hiking + detailing my car.
5. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when people have road rage and blatantly drive carelessly.
6. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I went hiking on the slopes of a volcano that exploded in Iceland back in 2010.
7. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I make amazing smoked pork ribs!
8. If you weren’t a structural engineer, what would you be?
I would start a career in the music industry.
9. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I had a great singing voice.
10. What industry book have you read that has been most helpful to your career?
A book that helped me during my career was Structural Analysis + Design of Tall Buildings by Bungale S. Taranath.