Staff Spotlight: Jason Hubbell
We welcome Jason Hubbell as a design engineer in our Cincinnati, Ohio office.
1. What’s your favorite day of the week?
Saturday: time with family and college football.
2. What’s your signature dish to cook for family + friends?
BBQ chicken and corn on the cob from the grill.
3. Fun fact about yourself.
I grew up in the same town as Edwin Hubble (the astronomer), but I spell my last name differently. I have been correcting people on how to spell my last name my whole life. Sorry, kids.
4. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
Playing the drums.
5. What’s on your bucket list?
Visit Machu Picchu.
6. What inspired you to pursue your profession?
I have always enjoyed figuring out how things are put together, including buildings.
7. If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
A stay-at-home dad.
8. Meet my family.
My wife, Brittany, is a pediatric hospitalist at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. We have two children, Samuel (4-1/2) and Lydia (2-1/2); our third child is due in late December 2018.
9. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
10. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends).
Ryobi impact driver.