We welcome Guy to our Columbus, Ohio office as project manager.
1. Where are you from?
2. What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
I was riding a go-kart when the wheels fell off…sort of scary but certainly hilarious (afterwards).
3. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I completed an Ironman Triathlon…a few (tens of) pounds ago and before we had our little ones.
4. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy woodworking, furniture building, cycling, running and swimming.
5. Meet my family.
I am blessed to have a wonderful wife of nearly 12 years, an energetic and joyful five year old son, and a sweet two year old daughter.
6. What’s your favorite day of the week?
Friday night – it’s a time to decompress, hang out with the family and say goodbye to my bedtime.
7. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
We always enjoy making pasta together. It’s fun and really brings the group together.
8. If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
I would be a math teacher; some of the most inspirational people in my life have been teachers, and I have always aspired to pay it forward.
9. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I knew how to play the guitar.
10. Quote to live by.
“Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” -John Wooden, Former UCLA Basketball Coach