Welcome to the team, Franci! She’s the latest addition to our accounting staff.
1. Where are you from?
I grew up in Mason, Ohio.
2. What’s your greatest accomplishment?
I’m very proud of my bachelor’s degree. As the youngest of four children, I am the first to earn a degree.
3. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I absolutely hate it when people chew with their mouth open!
4. If you weren’t an accountant, what would you be?
I love baking! If I was not an accountant, I would open my own bakery.
5. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I make a delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie.
6. Favorite thing to do off the clock.
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
7. What are your hobbies?
Weather permitting, I love spending time outdoors; my husband and I like to disc golf and we spend a lot of time playing with our two dogs.
8. What would you do with $1 million?
I would donate to some of my favorite causes and travel.
9. What’s on your bucket list?
Traveling! I want to travel out of the country, but specifically I want to vacation in Fiji.
10. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
When I was in middle school, my family and I vacationed in Pigeon Forge and I went bungee jumping.