We welcome Devon Bryant as the newest team member of our modeling team.
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock?
I enjoy spending my time working out in the gym.
2. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends)?
I can’t live without my headphones for music.
3. What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
It’s hard to narrow it down to one instance, but at my previous firm I blew up an exercise ball that I used to sit on, twice. I am quite a large human being apparently.
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I’m most annoyed when someone is staring at their phone more than the person they are talking to in a conversation.
5. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I make an amazing grilled pork chop, mashed potatoes + veggies dish for my friends + family.
6. What’s on your bucket list?
I plan to travel to Phuket, Thailand.
7. Quote to live by.
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift…that’s why they call it the present.”
8. Fun fact about yourself.
I am 6 ft 7 inches for all those who haven’t had a chance to ask me yet.
9. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I could skateboard!
10. What industry book have you read that has been most helpful to your career?
A book that I found helpful was Site Matters by Carol J. Burns.