We welcome Chelsea as a marketing coordinator + the newest addition to our Columbus, Ohio team.
1. Favorite thing to do off the clock?
I enjoy playing board + video games with my family + friends.
2. Meet my family.
I grew up in Dayton, Ohio with my parents and my two siblings. I am the middle child with an older sister + younger brother.
3. What would you do with $1 million?
I would save half and travel with the rest!
4. What’s on your bucket list?
I want to travel to Japan, Korea, Australia, Germany, Albania + more. I also want to go skydiving, but haven’t worked up the courage yet.
5. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I went on a sled ride down from the Great Wall of China.
6. What’s your favorite day of the week?
My favorite day is Sunday because it’s when I clean, organize + relax.
7. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I can make an amazing grilled cheese!
8. If you weren’t a marketer, what would you be?
I could see myself becoming a veterinarian since I love animals so much.
9. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I’m annoyed when I am at a formal dinner and everyone is on their phones.
10. Quote to live by.
“Shoot for the moon. If you miss it, you will still land among the stars.”