We welcome Bridgette Lenstch to our Cincinnati, Ohio structural engineering team.
1. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy dancing, baking, biking, drawing, reading + climbing.
2. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I bake a mean banana bread.
3. Fun fact about yourself.
I danced for 15 years.
4. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I could sing.
5. Meet my family.
I am the second oldest of five children.
6. What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
My dad’s stories are hilarious!
7. If you weren’t a structural engineer, what would you be?
I would be a teacher.
8. What would you do with $1 million?
I would donate money to charity, pay off debt and save some money as well. I’d probably buy a ton of books and redecorate, too.
9. If you could design a structure anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would design a beautiful cathedral right here in Cincinnati, Ohio.
10. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends)?