Audrey joins our Cincinnati, Ohio office as a design engineer. She previously interned in our Columbus, Ohio office.
1. Favorite sports and teams.
Does Quidditch count?
2. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends).
My Kindle! I love reading and my Kindle lets me bring an entire library with me wherever I go.
3. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I’ve broken six bones, ruptured three ligaments and had two concussions… extreme usually doesn’t work out too well for me!
4. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I love cooking and exploring new recipes so it’s always changing. Currently, it is roasted lamb chops with a Brussels sprout risotto – but my homemade guacamole is always a mainstay.
5. What are your hobbies?
I cook, read, hike and hit the gym (to compensate for the cooking).
6. If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
I’ve considered being a geologist. As a kid I had what I thought was a pretty epic rock collection. I found it years later and it turns out it was just a bucket of grey rocks. But it’s the thought that counts, right?!
7. What’s on your bucket list?
I would love to visit every national park in the United States.
8. If you could design a structure anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I have always wanted to design and build my own home.
9. What would you sing at karaoke?
Any song by Darius Rucker.
10. What inspired you to pursue your profession?
As a kid I was always building and creating – whether that was dominoes and LEGOs, or painting and drawing. I was also that one weird kid who actually enjoyed learning geometry in high school. Engineering is the perfect combination of both of my passions and talents. It has been an obvious fit for me from the get go!