We welcome Abby as design engineer to our Cincinnati, Ohio office.
1. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I moved to New Zealand without ever having been there!
2. What’s on your bucket list?
I will go to every national park in the United States. I hit 21 national parks in June 2019 with a trip to Acadia National Park.
3. If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
I would be a park ranger.
4. Fun fact about yourself.
I have a tattoo of one of the rarest birds in the world!
5. Favorite thing to do off the clock.
I love hiking and birdwatching.
6. What are your hobbies?
I also enjoy baking, reading and listening to podcasts.
7. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends).
My Kindle is very important to me.
8. What’s your favorite day of the week?
Saturdays – they’re for sleeping in, making waffles and going on adventures.
9. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I was good at cake decorating.
10. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I make excellent chocolate chip cookies.