University of Cincinnati
- Bachelor of Science, Architectural Engineering Technology
- Member of Allied Construction Industries
- Allied Construction Industries Young Professionals Steering Committee Member
- Manages Schaefer’s Cincinnati Office’s Logistics & Maintenance
- Coordinates Cincinnati’s Co-op Students’ Schedules
- Back to Back Schaefer Chili Cook-Off Champion
What market is your specialty?
While all employees benefit from Schaefer’s diverse project portfolio, I have detailed many industrial and tilt-up concrete construction facilities. It’s very interesting to learn about how large distributing companies operate and what goes into setting up their processes.
Building stronger communities:
What has been your favorite project?
I like unique, challenging projects and enjoy being involved in our work at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden. These exhibits are so interesting because we learn about each animal’s needs and restrictions, and adjust our designs in order to accommodate them.