University of Cincinnati
- Master of Science, Structural Engineering (Currently Pursuing)
The Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- Staff Spotlight: Austin Guter
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying Certified
- Earned Engineering Intern Certification
- Graduated from The Ohio State University Magna Cum Laude
Why do you enjoy living in Cincinnati?
I have grown to really enjoy the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood of Cincinnati. I live within walking distance from OTR and have reaped the benefits of its revitalization through the local brewery scene and innovative restaurants. I’ve even designed a project there that, reflecting the very personality of the community, merges old, historic buildings with unique flair and uses.
Building stronger communities:
What material is your specialty?
My specialty is exterior cladding. Issues such as fastener corrosion and thermal growth of exterior cladding support materials are often overlooked, but need to be considered. We plan for both immediate considerations, and how our projects are meant to perform in the future.