We welcome Jacquelyn as design engineer + new member to our Cincinnati, Ohio team.
1. What are your hobbies?
I bake, cook, knit, sew, do yoga, swim + play the piano. Not all at the same time.
2. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I bake gluten-free, dairy-free cinnamon rolls.
3. Most prized possession/what you couldn’t live without (outside of family and friends)?
Peanut Butter? Does that count?
4. If you weren’t a structural engineer, what would you be?
I would be a baker or a second grade teacher.
5. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I studied abroad in Argentina without knowing anyone on the continent; I was the only one from my school.
6. If you could design a structure anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would design one in Santiago, Chile because I love the culture and architectural style there. One of the styles is Chilotan architecture, and it is beautiful.
7. Fun fact about yourself.
I speak fluent Spanish.
8. Who is your biggest inspiration and why ?
Michelle Obama; she has an incredible story that amazes me.
9. Favorite sports and teams.
I’m from Des Plaines, Illinois so I root for the Chicago Cubs out of loyalty.
10. Quote to live by.
“Everything is alright in the end, so if it’s not alright, it’s not the end.”