We welcome Mike as a new structural engineer in our Cincinnati office.
1. Where are you from?
I grew up in Kendall Park, New Jersey.
2. Favorite thing to do off the clock.
3. What would you do with $1 million?
I would pay off my school debt and give my parents the money they used for my education, with interest. If anything was left, I would put it toward sailing across an ocean.
4. What’s on your bucket list?
To sail across an ocean. Any ocean.
5. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I’ve sailed in 30+ knots (~35 mph) of breeze; it can be pretty exciting.
6. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I enjoy fish and like to think that I can make a pretty good seared tuna bowl.
7. Favorite sports and teams.
I’m all about the Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots, and University of Notre Dame football and basketball.
8. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I could hit a golf ball straight.
9. If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
I grew up interested in politics and international relations, but I’m relieved I didn’t end up in that field.
10. Quote to live by.
“A man gotta have a code” – Omar, The Wire