Jared recently joined our Columbus office as a modeler.
1. If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
I would be a physical therapist. I am very interested in healing the human body and helping others get stronger.
2. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are powerlifting and sampling new craft beers.
3. What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
I always laugh at Adam Sandler movies.
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I hate when people do not clean up after themselves.
5. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
I wish I could remember names better.
6. What would you sing at karaoke?
“I Write Sins Not Tragedies” by Panic! At The Disco is my go-to karaoke song.
7. What would you do with $1 million?
I would take my family on vacation, and build a house with a home gym and a room for my 35+ pairs of shoes. I would put the rest into savings.
8. What’s on your bucket list?
I hope to travel around South America.
9. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
I have been in a hot air balloon.
10. Quote to live by.
“Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.” -Dylan Thomas