1. Favorite thing to do off the clock.
I love playing trivia and visiting local restaurants. We have friends that host themed parties (SNL, cartoons, etc.), and those are always a blast. This year we dressed up as Marty and Bobbi Culp, the old music teacher couple.
2. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy watching movies, reading, playing basketball and soccer, and completing house projects.
3. What’s your signature dish to cook for family and friends?
I like to cook so I have a lot, but if I had to pick one, a good cut of steak on the grill is my go-to. On a charcoal grill, of course.
4. What is a skill that you don’t have, but wish you did?
Golf – I have a lot of friends that play. I love going, but I am abysmal at it.
5. Favorite sports and teams.
I root for the Green Bay Packers and Ohio State Buckeyes.
6. If you weren’t in this profession, what would you be?
I might be a travel agent or real estate agent. I like the idea of helping others plan for something that’s fun and exciting.
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
8. What’s your favorite day of the week?
Friday of course.
9. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
My parents – they overcame a lot to offer my sister and I every opportunity in the world and I use that as inspiration.
10. Why you chose to work/live in Cincinnati.
Cincinnati is on the up and up and I look forward to it becoming even more vibrant and fun.