Ryan Konst, PE, CPSM
Executive Vice President
University of Cincinnati
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- Contributor to A/E/C Business Development – The Decade Ahead
- BX Rising Leaders Institute and BX Executive Leadership Series Graduate
- Leadership Columbus Graduate
- Member of American Society of Civil Engineers, American Institute of Steel Construction, American Institute of Architects, American Concrete Institute, Structural Engineers Association of Ohio & Society of Marketing Professional Services
What has been your most satisfying experience on the job?
It is always extremely satisfying to see a project from when it is a merely a discussion, to winning the project, finishing design and ultimately walking into the finished building. It is very tangible and rewarding.
Building stronger communities:
Why are you proud to work for Schaefer?
Schaefer is a company of opportunity. From the first day I started as a co-op, the ability to learn, grow and take on responsibility has always been there. If you want to try, Schaefer will afford you the opportunity while providing support. It is truly an amazing place to work for people with an entrepreneurial spirit.