Jim Miller, PE
University of Cincinnati
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- Author of We Are Schaefer!
- Member of Architectural Foundation of Cincinnati, American Council of Engineering Companies Southwest Region, American Institute of Architects Cincinnati, American Institute of Steel Construction and American Society of Civil Engineers
- President 2006-2017
- Joined Schaefer in 1980
What has been your most surprising experience at Schaefer?
1) The relationships that I have developed over the years with my colleagues and clients have been the most gratifying part of my job.
2) I get a lot of enjoyment from working on teams solving complex problems. I’m amazed what a team can solve when everyone contributes to a common cause. I’m constantly learning new things from the teams with which I am involved.
Building stronger communities:
Why are you proud to work for Schaefer?
Schaefer places a high emphasis on teamwork, respect, and enjoying your job. Schaefer is a group of people that are honest, passionate about their work and are very good at what they do.