Open-minded in our approach + thinking
Yes, sometimes even engineers are creative and flexible! We believe there is more than one way to solve any challenge.
Approachable thought leaders WITH diverse experience
We live to make all projects successful and tight deadlines happen.
Whether it be in partnership with architects, developers, contractors, or direct to clients . . . seamless teams make projects work.
Devoted to accuracy
Expect accurate calculations, and a focus on structures that maintain design integrity.
Schaefer has at least one engineer licensed in every state plus Puerto Rico and you’ll find examples of our innovative structural projects of varying sizes, complexity and materials throughout the United States. We are known for our creativity, broad experience and detailed construction documents. Our clients partner with us for our collaborative structural engineering services: planning, design, inspection, investigation.
Earn PDHs and CEs with AIA presentations by Schaefer
- Understanding and Detailing for Wood Shrinkage
- Lateral Load Paths in Building Structures
- Controlling Concrete Masonry & Cast Stone Veneer Cracking
- Existing Buildings – Alternatives to Ignoring Structural Compliance Issues
- Seismic Anchorage Requirements for Non-Structural Components
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs): Design and Application
Please contact us today if you’d like to have one of our engineers present to your staff.